MicroCab™ 1500 Outdoor DC UPS
SENS MicroCab™ 1500 is a rugged, modular outdoor DC power system / DC UPS. The system features both expandable charging and battery capacity. MicroGenius® 2 high efficiency switchmode rectifier/chargers deliver up to 45A at either 12 or 24 volts. Up to three rectifiers operate in parallel, providing seamless power expansion or redundancy to meet high availability requirements. Battery capacity is expanded by the use of an expansion bay integrated below the base unit. Users may select from a variety of VRLA batteries, including special high temperature rated batteries. All systems include Modbus over RS-485, with optional TCP/IP support. Standard Form C contacts annunciate summary, major, and minor alarms.
Have Questions or Need Help?
The SENS team is here to help you through your MicroCab™ 1500 journey. If you have questions or need help, reach out and start a conversation.
Software and Firmware Revision History Available in the Download Center
Compact, Rugged, Weatherproof NEMA3RX Outdoor DC UPS
- Delivers reliable 12V or 24V battery backed power, up to 300AH @24V
- Weatherproof NEMA3RX enclosure & conduction cooling ensure reliable operation in hot, wet environments
- Modular rectifier/battery chargers scale to meet wide range of requirements or N+1 redundancy
- Standard Modbus data communications
- Floor mount or wall / pole mount
- Optional high temperature batteries, heaters, fans, LVLD, supplemental surge suppression
- C-UL listed, IBC seismic certified, California Energy Commission BC certified
High Reliability Non-Stop DC Power System
Weatherproof. Compact. Rugged.
- 12V or 24V DC, 40-300 AH @ 24V - deliver reliable battery-backed power to critical DC loads
- Small, corrosion-resistant, weatherproof package - allows wall, floor, and pole mount installation
- Sealed electronics compartment - protects rectifiers & breakers from environmental attack
- Generous conduction cooling - reliable operation in the hottest climates
- UL Listed, IBC seismic certified systems - meet all code requirements
- Optional high-temperature batteries - deliver long life in hot environments
- Optional battery insulation and heaters - improve performance and life in extreme climates
Inside MicroCab™ Weatherproof DC Power System