SENS’ NRG is the most accurate, rugged and dependable genset engine start battery charger available. More than reliable, NRG instantly and easily converts to any common lead-acid or nickel cadmium battery – meaning NRG is simple to install and can replace other chargers without pre-planning.
NRG automatically adjusts its output to meet constantly changing battery needs. This allows the battery to deliver maximum possible performance and life.
SENS exclusive Battery Fault alarm system detects battery problems like high resistance cables and open battery cells. The Battery Fault alarm enables dispatch of service personnel to fix battery problems early – before engine start is needed.
SENS NRG includes EnerGenius® reliability technology. EnerGenius technology delivers high reliability under harsh conditions including electrical and mechanical abuse. NRG has demonstrated MTBF greater than 1 million hours.
NRG complies with UL and C-UL standards. 50 Hz models are CE marked. All NRG models are IBC seismically certified to an Sds value of 2.50g and are optionally available with State of California OSHPD certification.
- Genset Charger Procurement Specification
- 10-amp EnerGenius® NRG Detailed Product Specifications
- 20-amp EnerGenius® NRG Detailed Product Specifications
Software available in the Download Center
NRG Intelligent Engine Start Battery Charger
The smart choice for mission-critical genset engine starting
- Field adaptable 12/24 volts
- 4-rate charging
- Temperature compensated
- Easiest field setup
- Standard alarms, including industry-first battery fault alarm
- Greater than 1.2 million hour observed MTBF
- Non-corroding aluminum housing
- C-UL listed, CE marked
- IBC seismically certified